Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Still pretty cute

Addie's 2nd birthday is coming up at the end of October and that means taking birthday pictures, making party favors, planning a theme, ordering invitations, buying a party outfit, etc, etc. It's a lot of work when it comes to party planning and even though I am very aware that all I am doing is adding stress to my life I still make it more work than it has to be. But the very first step is getting the perfect picture for the birthday invitation. I took these before we went out for dinner and it was kind of spur of the moment but we got some cute ones. Addie was in a sweet mood so there were so many to choose from. These are the pictures that didn't make the cut for the invitation but I thought were still cute. I'll post the finished invitation soon along with my craft project I have taken on for the party favors.



This is soooo typical Addie Grace. That is the look she gives everyone, especially strangers. I always feel so bad when someone comes up to me at the store to say how pretty my daughter is and all she does is glare at them with this very serious expression.



She kept trying to eat these gourds. But she eats dirt so I guess gourds are an improvement.

I was trying to get her to put her elbows on her knees and rest her chin on her hands...this is what I got instead.

And we're eating the pumpkin again.

By this point she knows she is not supposed to eat them but she is just putting it up close to her mouth to see if I get on to her again. What a stinker!








No comments:

Post a Comment